BELLY BUTTON PAIN WHAT IS IT?

TODAY I HAVE HAD REALY PAIN ON MY BELLYBUTTON AREA, I ALSO FEEL THE BABY JUMPING AROUND THERE, IS THIS NORMAL?? IS IT THE BABY KICKING OR SOMETHING, IM 28 WEEKS. MY BELLYBUTTON HASNT POPPED YET ALSO.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that happened to me all the time!!! It's the weirdest thing, (my belly button never popped out either!)

I have a beautiful baby girl!!! Congrats-- if your really concerned ask your OB--- that's what they're there for!!
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• The pain is normal I had it. Its because of the nerve endings there its a really senistive spot. My belly button also did not pop out and I had a girl.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• omg! i was just about to post this same question! my thoughts were that maybe now that my uterus is up above my belly button (im about to be 21 wks) that maybe the muscles seperating was causing these little pains- its almost like someone is snapping a rubber band at my belly button but from the inside! lol im glad im not the only one though it makes me feel so much better
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009