Anyone watch The Bachelor? Who willl be Jason's next wife?

Does anyone watch The Bachelor? Who do you think Jason will choose as his next wife and why. I am not sure. I would like to say Melissa. Even though he has not met her parents, I do believe he is in love with her. You know, it could possibly be Molly though. I say this because I believe he does love Molly but not in love with Molly. However he may be more comfortable with Molly because he has met her parents and they seem to like Jason which is very important to Molly. What do you think? We will see tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 6:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Molly...the show alway's makes you lean in one direction, when really it's totally the other girl. I think there's footage left out we don't see, of him with Molly. That's what leads me to believe it's her, not Melissa...hope that you understand what I mean lol.
    Anonymous

• I don't know who is is going to go for. I too think that Molly might be the one he goes with, but I am curious about why they are going to have the after show with no audience.... maybe something with Deanna??? I am glad that my husband is working tomorrow night so I won't have to fight him about watching it or watch it on the internet the next day. I will finally get to watch an episode on the tv in the livingroom!!!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I hope melissa i heard that deanna it comming back and since he really loved her(since she dumped her husband for jason now ), he'll have the choice of deanna, molly, melissa. I hope he picks Melissa i cant see Molly being a mom.
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 6:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Jennifer you think Molly. The reason is because there is footage of the two that has not been aired? You think he lover her more??
    MommyMarjorie

Answer by MommyMarjorie at 6:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I hope melissa
    Anonymous

• I watched a spoiler on the internet and it showed him proposing to a woman with a gold pinkie ring on her right hand. Then it showed Mellissa wearing the same ring. BUT....the twist may come w/ the after the rose ceremony w/out the audience. Rumors are he changes and goes with Molly.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i THINK mELISSA IS THE BEST CHOICE!
    barbbristow

Answer by barbbristow at 9:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i thought he would end up picking deanna--because the previews showed her coming back--but then i thought that made it too obvious.
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 11:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i think he should choose melissa but something tells me its gonna be molly. i watch it every week, he is a cutie to
    shields1994

Answer by shields1994 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009