Please read

Ok so I have really bad morning sickness all day long and when I'm not throwing up I'm here. So I was wondering if any one had funny storys about them having morning sickness or anything that can make me smile.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had all day sickness everyday for the first 6 months i was so miserable i remember throwing up lasagna and i can't eat it to this day i also remember being at teriyaki stix and having to jump over my brother in law to run to the bathroom to throw up.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 6:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Well, I threw up so much with my first daughter that I filled every restaurant and grocery store in town with my puke...either their bathrooms, their garbage cans, or their parking lots. To this day I think that putting a bakery in the front of a grocery store is insensitive to pregnant women. I would walk in, instantly smell all that crap and have to run out of the store to throw up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Hey! Try eating some salten crackers they worked wonders for me. As for a funny I Rember craving so many hot dogs that I declared that this baby would defanatly be a boy and he was. I also craved dirt it smelt like a steak dinner to me I had to fit the erge for months. I took a little taste trying to help my mind know it dose not taste like steak. It was gross and I never attemted it again but it still smeld desirable. God Bless and God luck.
    Destiny10807

Answer by Destiny10807 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my 5yr old would have to come running in the bath room and scream i want too see and i was like eww get out of here and then she would laugh and run out and tell everyone that i was throwing up out my nose at least one of us thought it was fun lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I peed myself while barfing. that was embaracing.
    Anonymous

• you know the vomit you see on the sidewalk? YA THAT WAS ME ! LMAIO
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• After a while it won't bother you as much. This is gross but I remember sitting on the couch eating a hot dog. I had eaten almost half of it. I felt weird so I ran to the bathroom and of course I had to throw up. I threw up, walked back into the living room, finished the rest of my hot dog and asked my husband if he would fix me another one because once again, I was still hungry.....
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• To Sunshine172, "Don't take all the credit! I helped too!" LOL
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 5:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• As I am going through the "all day" sickness myself, this was highly entertaining. Thank you all for your experiences. With my first child (almost 14 years ago) I craved hot wings and salad all the time... he still thinks A1 steak sauce is a food group. It definitely tasted better going down then coming up.
    PoniiGurl

Answer by PoniiGurl at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009