Sex.. 16?

Is that too early for my daughter to do it?

(Even If She knows all about STDS/AIDS/BABIES/ALL THAT OTHER FUN STUFF)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure i'm understanding your question. Are you asking us if it's too early for you to "giver her your permission"?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes and No. I was 16-3 years ago when I did. I don't know
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think it is, but that's my opinion. What's your opinion?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Are you ready to be a grandparent? No matter how much stuff she knows it can still happen.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I have a daughter who's almost 14 and there's no way I would think it's okay 2 years from now.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I was 14 when I lost my virginity. That was definitely to soon for me. I was not ready and didn't do it again until I was 16....when I was ready.
    lathena

Answer by lathena at 6:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I lost my virginity at the age of 16 and I totally regret it, wished I waited. It's never to someone that will matter down the road, tell her that!! and virginity is something to be treasured she shouldn't give it up to just anyone.

Anonymous

• I also lost my virginity too eary, at 14 and even when I was 16 I probably shouldnt have been doing it. My parents never gave me "permission" b/c it's not okay until marriage, in my opinion. I now wish I could change the past but I wish my parents would have explained more things to me or even if they had, I wish I would have listened. In my opinion I wouldnt give her permission, she will do it regardless is she wants to but I wouldnt be okay with it as a parent if I were you....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i was 16 when i lost my virginity... at the time i thought it was fine... now i wished i had waited. it made me way to comforable with guys. im not a slut but i didnt see sex as anything too precious as it is. i saw it as fun not as a thing out of love. idk if that made any sense. i know your her parent but ultimitly you wont stop her. my parents tried.. i was never aloud to see my bf but man we snuck around. it only caused me and my parents to be farther apart so if shes gunna do it shes gunna do it. just make sure she knows about stds, love and to just be safe
    Anonymous

• like i said i was 16, but I do not regret like everyone else- but then again I'm married to him now :) hehe
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009