need some help

i dont have anything for my baby or me i was wondering if anyone had any numbers or any free websites where i can get things plz help no rude comments plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• where do you live hunny
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 6:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• louisiana
    Anonymous

• Have you checked with like the goodwill for likea crib if you tell them your situationmay be they can help. And you can get a ar seat at the Highway Patrol in California I dont know about it there. Good Luck and I will try and think of something else.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry, I'm in Canada! Things are so diff in the states :( I would think that there should be something in your area that is set up for anyone in your situation. some kind of Government arranged assistance?? Are you in School...there are councellors that can help you! Are you older..if so you can try doing a search on google type in something to see, I know here we get money, and extra for a crib, clothes etc. Also you could look on Kijiji.com and see if there's offers for thing's for free..I've donated formula many times...as well as baby clothes.
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 6:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes im still in school im about to be done im in 12th,i just need help on some things
    Anonymous

• ok, I think you should turn to a councellor...I would think and hope you can! I would love to help you hunny, but I'm so far away!! There are websites for huggies, pampers, gerber, um..any brands of formula..they often have coupons they send you when you sign up to be a member. Try that..like Nestle baby foods, Heinz, You should for sure ask the councellor at school to help you get on Government assitance!!! Can you do that?
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 7:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes i can do that soon as i can i just need help with clothes for both of us and food and things like that but i hope i do get some help
    Anonymous

• http://www.gerber.com/Public/NonUSResident.aspx

go here and select special offers, you can find great deals and free stuff! It also puts you on they're mailing list for future free stuff and offers.
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 7:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I dont know what it is called there but do you guys there have like a welfar department? I know in cali they have what is called a wic program with give you money for food formula ect... Maybe you should try something like that. I understand that its embarrissing buthey ya got to do what ya have to do sometimes thats what its there for.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• kijiji.com is good for free stuff as well...hope things work out for you!! Congrats on the baby...and keep your head up! You are alrd doing the best you can.

God Bless You.
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 7:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009