What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Well, the first day of my last period was the 12th of Feb. So that means I was due to ovulate around the 26th. I had unprotected sex from the end of my period to the 23rd. What are the chances that I may be pregnant?

Leayna

Asked by Leayna at 6:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex three days before you ovulated, you still had sex during a possibly fertile time for your body. But it's best to have sex right before ovulation, within 24 hours. Check out some of the fertility websites where you can chart your fertility. I think it's myfertilitycharts.com... but I'm not sure. Three days before ovulation your body is just starting to get fertile.. so there is a chance that you are preggo, but still wait to test until you are at least late for your period. The wait is SOO hard, I know. Also, I have heard rumors that if you get pregnant 3 to 5 days before ovulation, the chances of conceiving a girl are higher than a boy. I don't know if that's true or not....
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 7:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• 50/50 chance, just like any other time that you have sex. Wait until you are a week late on your period and then test.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• God only knows just have to wait good luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Oh geez.....
    Anonymous

• if you had sex period, you have a 50/50 chance of getting knocked up..i like the first anons answer..pretty funny!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's pretty likely. Good luck.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009