Crawling

When did your child start to crawl? My son will be 6 months tomorrow and today he started rolling to get to wherehever he needs to go. He does get his feet underneath him though, just hasn't been able to move his arms just yet. So I was wondering when everyone's baby started...Thanks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Kaylee did the "army crawl" around 4 1/2 months, she pulled herself everywhere and kept her legs out of the equation, and then a little after 5 months she got up on all 4's and rocked back and forth, and by 6 months she was crawling everywhere.

But no worries, cause some babies never truly crawl, they roll (like your son) or do the army crawl, or go strait to walking.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• 1 was 6 months
    2 was closer to 8 months
    3 was about 7 months when he started doing the Army low crawl. Actual crawl came at about 9.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My daughter started crawling at 8 months and walked when she was a year. Every child is different, My daughter will be 2 the end of April has just started talking a couple of months ago.
    She only says about 10 words, but it is progress :)
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 7:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• daughter was 9 months, son was 5 1/2 months.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Mine willbe 9 months in march and still not crawling!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• mine is 9 months, not crawling but rolling all over and sometimes sorta scooting. I think he's stubborn, he seems to get anywhere he wants to go by rolling and scooting
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 4:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2009