Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to test for alergies i gotta go to a regular physician?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • that's a good starting point. your regular physician can refer you to a doctor who specializes in that.

    Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

  • if you have a reaction you could go to the er and be tested, but they will test you only for what you are reacting to. call your normal dr;s office and ask them if they would do blood test to find out. if they dont, then you will be on a goose chase trying to find an ofice to do so.

    Answer by 1ontheway at 7:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

  • When I took my son, he went to his regular doctor who ordered the blood tests. It was really simple.

    Answer by Pnukey at 7:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

  • You can have them do blood work that will tell them if you need to see an allergist.

    Answer by salexander at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
just for fun