How fast ddi you fall in love?

I meet Aaron on line, great connection then we exchanged numbers. Talked for three hours about every thing and time just flew by. He said "he knew" when he saw my photo . I was very taken by this only cuz out connection was so amazing and strong already! We meet sayurday night.. This was only days after first talking! I am not the person who jumps into things.. I also dont kiss on the first date.. After our date (which I though was over ) We were talk and I we both leaned in for a kiss! We continued to hang out for a few more hours~ My belly got all silly feeling and I though I was flying! I think I am in love, The best thing is he tells me all his feelings before I tell him how I feel so were both on the same page... How fast did you fall in love with your SO or hubby? I am just so happy right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• We were dating for like a month : )
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• A week...got married six months later...
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It was about a month. We met online as well. We had a chance to communicate and get to know each other in a much deeper way so it was easy to fall in love fast. Congratulations but take it slow..enjoy the newness.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well, he told me he loved me ...and i told him never to say it again unless he meant it. ...yea. i kinda had my guard up.
    it took maybe a week after he told me he loved me the first time. (which was only after 3 days).
    He asked me to marry him after only 2 and a half weeks. ...i said no. he asked me to marry him again 6 months later ...i said yes, and six months after that we were married.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Within the first couple days. We met on a cruise, so it was easy to fall in love. We talked about marriage after about a month, and have been together over 5 years, married almost two. It doesn't stay perfect, but its still really good :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• He told me he was falling in love after 2 weeks. I didn't respond for about another week. We've married for 5 years and together for 10 so I guess sometimes you just know right away =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Hun - it's infatuation you are feeling and the hope and promise that he really is the one. Only time will tell. Spend some time with him. It could all work out. But why are you in a hurry. Every person is made up of layers and layers of complexity. Let him fall in love with those layers of what make you you. The same goes towards him. Savor the time it takes to truly fall in love.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I loved DH for a long time before I was in a relationship with him. We were friends for years before we dated...didn't take long at all!!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Thanks Ladies! I was feeling a bit out of my element! I feel like I am falling pretty hard and he does a good job making me feel he is there! Yes, it was only like 5 days into it! I will take my time, just never felt like this before. I talked to my friend Tim tonight and that helps too ! I am scared I will mess it up and he knows that and told me "he wont let me" He and I are living about a hour and twenty mins apart. So lots more talk time to come and week end road trips! Thanks again ladies! XOXO
    Avriesmom

Answer by Avriesmom at 12:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It was just weeks for us.. at first I wasn't sure about it or him.. I was 4 months pregnant... but we really hit it off.. our first date was actually 4 days long.. yeah.. no joke. We're going on out 11th month and talking about the possibility of getting married and him adopting my DS :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2009