how do you know when your bra is to little. i 've been in a siz 34 A for 8 years. and i am pregnant know and my bra doesn't fit the same.I need to know do i need to go to a bigger size or something?

jacudra

Asked by jacudra at 7:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL i started in that size too and wen't up to a 36 c so yeah you probably do need a bigger size ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• SO..... you don't know if your boobs are bigger? And you can't tell if you are growing out of your bra?
    Anonymous

• Certainly need a new bra. Your breasts will probably change a couple times or more during and after pregnancy. You can go to just about any place that sells bras to be sized. Victoria's Secret does a good job. Nordstrom does the absolute best, but you'll probably want to buy the bra elsewhere due to their prices. Enjoy your new & bigger boobies!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes, you'll need a bigger bra. You may as well get one that is also a nursing bra if you are going to breastfeed. It is a good idea to get measured so you have a general idea of what size, but since your size may continue to change, you may want to go with roomy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• ok..wether you decide to purchase a bra from victoria secret or not, go there and ask them to size you. then you'll know what size to buy and you can go else where if you wanna buy a cheaper bra..All the associates there are trained to size women.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Oh yea! One of the perks of being pregnant, growing boobs. I would go to JC Penney or Victoria's Secret and have them measure you to get you in the right size.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I just went thru the same thing! I have been wearing the wrong size forever, I just went to victoria secret a couple wks ago and got measured. Now that I got the right size, I'm a lot more comfortable! I recommend doing it, you'll be so happy!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i was a 34b before i got preggo...the girls got all the way up to a DD..welcome to having big tits!!lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2009