Anyone from Arizona?

We are thinking about moving there. Can you recomend some great places for kids and fun stuff to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am for Arizona. I don`t know of a whole lot of fun things for kids to do. But there are some fun things to do for vacation. Such as Camp Verde railroad and a dinner show in cottonwood. Out of Africa Wildlife Animal Park.I just cannot think of much fun . You can write or e-mail the Arizona chamber of commerce and they can send you literature.I personally think Arizona is great for retirement, but certainly not much for entertainment esp. if your children are young.Also great weather.
    Anonymous

• OOps from Arizona
    Anonymous

• Hmmmmm my mom lives there personally I think it sucks, even though I live in Cali arizona is not much different just with lots less to do IMO
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009