TMI.. Let's talk about sex... TMI

I've heard that the female orgasm during sex increases the chance of conceiving. My question is... does it matter if I orgasm before or after my husband? Also, do you think that using a really really strong vibrator disorients the sperm, lowering the change of conception?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would say that if the sperm are there.... there is a chance to get pregnant... simple..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Your chances i think would probably be the same....but I've heard that if a women has the big O before him it opens the cervix up a little more so more sperm can swim up....Its better if you can both have an orgasm at the same time because as he is pushing the sperm up your cervix is contracting and sucking more into it if that makes sense.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009