What are the odds that I'm pregnant

Well, the first day of my last period was the 12th of Feb. So that means I was due to ovulate around the 26th. I had unprotected sex from the end of my period to the 23rd. What are the chances that I may be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ignore the first answer, those who are sick of these questions don't need to answer them, or even open them.

Your chances are about as high as mine are.

The first day of my last period was Feb 11th, and we had sex every day from the 15th (when it ended) to the 28th. A much higher chance than if we'd only had sex a few times.
    So lets keep our fingers crossed and prey this is our month!
    Anonymous

• if u had sex its a 50-50 chance... everyone is so sick of these questions so id recomend not asking lol
    Anonymous

• I'm right here with ya'll so Make that three crossing their fingers and hoping. I wasn't sure when i was going to ovulate so I bought the test and it said this past thursday so I hope we caught it in time this month.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Oh and if your getting sick of the question then stop answering them because we are getting tired of your smart butt comments.....no one ask for your answer, the person is asking people who have since enough to be civil to answer them not someone who thinks they know everything......
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2009