If you had a c-section

Can you wear thongs or any other underwear that are low cut? They're so uncomfortable for me! I hate it! And it's been almost 2 years since my c-section....

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My c-section was 13 years ago next month and I STILL can't stand when something is riding on the scar...
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yikes...

I hate anything rubbing the scar. I can wear bikini cut but the damn scar shows through it...:-/

One thing I can't do is shave that area...
    paiiiiiin!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well i know that the cut kinda makes it look wierd, but i do wear them, not for anyone's benefit, just mine, i like to feel sexy sometimes.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I know, there is a crease there and my stomach always folds there and my underwear sit there. I hate it
    Anonymous

• I can wear any type of underwear I want. My c-section was 3 years ago but even so, soon after I could wear whatever I wanted.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 7:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I just had a c-section about three months ago...And though I hate how I look in a thong it doesn't bother me to wear it...It feels pretty much the same...I just don't look in the mirror anymore. :(
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I wore one out of the hospital, of course I dont own any regular undies just thongs so I am used to it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I hate anything rubbing or being worn on that spot...yuck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I have to wear undies that ride either above or below the scar. After 2 years, it's still too sensitive.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 7:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• ME TOO. I HAD A C-SECTION WITH MY LAST CHILD 8 YEARS AGO AND I CAN'T HAVE UNDERWEAR NEAR MY SCAR. IT STILL ITCHES ONCE IN A WHILE AND SOMETIMES STILL IS NUMB.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009