Men and their bad habits!

Whats a bad habit that your SO or husband has that just drives you crazy!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband smokes cigarettes like a freight train. It bothers me. I cant stand the smell. I make him go outside!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• He pees on the floor when he goes to the bathroom. yuck!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• chews on his damn nails...but he doesn't have any to chew on cause he chewed them all off already! GAH!!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Leaving his shoes & socks in the living room, and hair in the sink after he shaves..but he's actually getting much better about both of those.

I don't nag him about it though because I know if something ever happenned to him, these are the very things I'd wish he were here to do!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• mine is kind of a perv lol...he likes to grab, grab, and grab!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• PROCRASTINATION.

I'm in charge of finances...wonder why?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• He doesn't close drawers or cabinets. I know when he's been looking for something because the drawer or cabinet is ajar. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Playing his XBox till all hours of the day and night when he comes home from work...and then he complains how he doesn't get to spend time with his son cause he's sleep...WTF! Get off the game!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My DH leaves a half full tea glass on his bedside table, that my 2 yr. old runs for every morning.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 7:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Well today his breathing is annoying me! But seriously he leaves the shower curtain open when I have told him a thousand times to shut it when he gets out, he leaves his clothes next to the bed instead of putting them in the hamper, clips his toenails and they fly all over the bathroom and he doesn't clean them up, he leaves a mess of hair all around the sink when he shaves and when I say something he says "well i rinsed out the sink"! He leaves cupboards open, he comes home after working-roofing- and gets in the fridge for a drink before he washes his hands.. All small shyt that is really annoying especially since I am mad at him today!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009