Rolland Burrris seems to be one of the few things the parties can agree on....can we?

It seems Rolland Burris is going about work as usual no matter who calls for him to resign! Both Illinois republicans and Democrats are asking him to step down. Do you think he should?

my 2 cents: I think he should. He has been caught lying and he is proving to be a huge embarrassment to his party and might even cost them the seat in the next election. Not that I would mind that but it seems awful wrong to that to your own party!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is not the only one who is lying same did republican Gregg. But you only post things about democrats.
    Anonymous

• Follow along anon.....I said BOTH sides want him to step down. That he is CURRENTLY being asked to step down. and do you think HE should be asked to step down? If you don't like the question move on.

But if you notice I said he should step down b/c he is hurting his party. Not JUST b/c of the lies!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If his own party is asking him to step down then yes I do think he should.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 7:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think that for the good of his party he should step aside. If he is cleared of wrong doing he could always run in the next election. It should be a non-issue as to whether he stays or goes if his party is asking him to step down.
    I would feel the same if it was a Republican.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Time to clean house and get rid of all the liars, cheats, & crooks. Oh wait, there'd be no Dems left!!!
    Anonymous

• He will probably hold out until he is assured a refund on the seat that he bought. I wonder if it came with a no refund policy.
    Anonymous

And should i make a list of the the republicans who are liars, cheats & crooks because that list is longer!
    Anonymous

• Of course he should step down. But to do that, he'd actually have to show some integrity.

Frankly, I'm not holding my breath.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• May20, didn't you know that integrity isn't part of the job description? LOL
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

Excuse me while I take that stick out of your ass and poke you in the eye with it.
    Anonymous