Any one watch the secret life of the american teen

Who do you think Amy is going to choose to be with Ricky the father of her baby or Ben. Do you think she'll keep her son when hes born or put him up for adoption. AH i cant wait untill tommorrow night, the bacholer and this:)

what do yous all think

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I really like that show. having a teenage daughter myself I hope to never be in that situation with her.
    I think she should keep the baby and chose neither. She's 15..her focus should be on school and the baby not a boy.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think she will put the baby up for an open adoption and stay with Ben. That way she gets the best of both worlds.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes i think she'll keep it, and I think she will stay with ben, i really like him, and adrienne made a wonderful desicion to become a virgin again, too. I love that show also!!!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• She'll keep it and go with Ricky!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009