still no period??? TMI

hi my little girls 7months and i am breastfeeding i still have not gotten my period but for 5 days i am having bad cramps and alot of discharge thats clear and sticky sorry tmi whats wrong ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Probably nothing. The discharge and cramping could be a sign that you are ovulating, so don't be too surprised if your pepriod shows up in the next couple of weeks. If it doesn't show, maybe take a hpt to be safe. But it's not uncommon to miss your period while bf. Mine didn't return until my son was 10 months old.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• With my first child, I didn't have one until sometime after his first birthday. After giving birth to my second and third births, I had mine about 8 weeks later.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2009