What are your LOST theories?

I'm curious what the cafe mom's think about Lost and what your theories are.
Do you think this season is better than previous ones or do you miss the flashbacks and the way LOST used to be? Just for fun guys ;)

usbornebooksdh

Asked by usbornebooksdh at 7:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have sleep-deprived mommy brain I guess.  I'm always confused about what already happened and what is past, present, future.  I have always watched the show, but I don't like the jumping around in time stuff.  I think I need to watch it in the mornings during naptime or something.  I don't feel lost and confused with any other shows I watch.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 8:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm disappointed with this Season :o(

I miss the "Island Life" and the "Others"............I've totally LOST interest!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I am really disapppointed with this season...it's really time for them to stop making it more and more confusing and start answering some questions!! After last week I am starting to consider not watching it anymore which is really sad because I LOVED this show!!! :(
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Join my LOST group:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/94883
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2009