what do neighbor kids do that annoy the crap out of you?

for some reason, any neighbor kid thinks that they are free to eat whatever it is i made!!

the neighbor kids will come over to eat but then my kids arent invited over there to eat.

we do have it under control now but sometimes i wonder what's going through thier heads thinking that ill let them eat, it really annoys me.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 6 kids get off the bus by my house and this one girl screeches so loud that one day I ran out the front door expecting to see her being abducted or something! Almost every day she is yelling and screaming about nothing, but if I don't look I think oh great today will be the day the cops come knock on the door and ask if I saw or heard anything!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• maybe their family doesnt fix anything for them, and thats why they never invite your kids. But I live in apartments, and I live on the end by the playground, so they kick balls up against the side, it makes my pictures fall, and wakes my son up when he's asleep, and Ive talked to his parents but they wont say anything to them, so i dont know.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Everyone eats at our house too. I am not annoyed though. I like it, I like listening to them talk. Okay my kids are in High School. Right now my kids are annoying me! My 15 & 16 year old daughter are screaming a lot. They are playing video games and screaming loud. I want to tape their mouths shut! Arrggghhh
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Parents here dont watch their 4 yr olds so the roam free running in the streets
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We have a 10 year old neighbor boy who loves to throw his football up against his house....at like 7 in the morning. It drives me crazy, it is right outside my bedroom window and it is loud! He also loves to jump off his deck rail into our driveway, I am so nervous that he will break a leg or arm and then we will be liable. His mom does nothing to stop any of this behavior.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• There is this one little girl who is maybe about 8 or 9 and she lives somewhere up the street, well when she is out playing she is SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud screaming all the way up and down the street riding her bike or whatever and she is always cursing she has got the WORSE potty mouth, I want to yell at her and tell her thats not appropriate
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't have neighbors close enough to be annoying (life in the woods) It's my own that are annoying me right now! Wii Lego Land Star Wars game ~ They keep telling the 2y/o "NO" so she is screaming and the one's who are playing can't seem to work together to move on in the game. Then the 12 y/o DS has to tell DH a secrete ~ The 8y/o DS didn't close the car door when we got home from church (@10:30 this A.M. ~ it's now 5P.M.)and its been literally POURING all day ~ My Durango is flooded!!! OY VAY
    Anonymous

• my neighbors kids arent really annoying but yesterday this little girl who lives up the street just walked in my house without knocking or anything.
    jonathansmom606

Answer by jonathansmom606 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009