Anyone else have a child born with CMV?

My daughter was born with CMV and I would love to talk to other mothers who have children like my daughter.

nannabart

Asked by nannabart at 8:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Kids' Health

• It is a (im going to spell this wrong) Citromeglatoris Virus. Its a virus a pregnant woman can catch and pass to their baby. Its passed on through that child to others while their infants. I worked at a Daycare in the toddler area when I got pregnant with my daughter. She was born with a problems from having CMV. It depends on what stage of development the child is in when you contract the virus as to how much damage it does. To the mother it is just like a flu virus, with no lasting effects. I have been told its very common but I never can find another mother that has had a child born with it.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 9:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• PLS.explain what is CMV?anybody pls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009