2nd baby

my dd is 9 months. do you think that its still too early to try for another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No, go for it!!! I told my fiance' that once we do starthavign children, I want to have them back to back. I was an only child for 7.5 yrs, & when my sister came along I didnt like her, by the time my brother came when I was 10 I was kinda used to having a mere fraction of the attention. the way I see it, if you have your children back to back, they dont get used to having the attention to themselves. They get used to sharing it right off the back & they develope closer relationships. The decision is yours for you & your husband to make. I'm simply giving you my opinion. Whatever you decide I wish you the best of luck!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's worth it but at the same time it can be stressful to have 2 really little ones. Mine are 2 years 2 weeks apart and at times it's stressful
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 9:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009