Please help me...long

I have a 8 month old daughter. We moved a week before I had her so I didn't help move much besides maybe a bag or two. We had to break out lease due to my boyfriend(baby's daddy) loosing his job. We moved in with a friend and he did most of the moving when I was at work so I didn't feel bad at all. We found another place that was cheap and we moved into there. ( yes, I know it's alot of moving for a 8 month old but it's for the better) I made him do all the moving again due to me working a full time job and being a full time mother. He does maybe once of twice a night play with her ( i mean play not feed, clean, dress, change her) We have lived in this new house since right before v-day. To this day he doesn't have a job which is way over a month. I udnerstand the economy is bad but he's not even trying. He does nohting around the house. Cont....

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• One day he did 5 loads of laundry and laid them in the playpen for me to go through and hang up. My duahgter's bed is still not up and she is sleeping on the floor. How do i get it through his head to grow up and do something around the house besides playing video games. Please help me....
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 8:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lol tell him to grow up and do something around the house like u said
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Since he is your boyfriend, throw his ass out and stop having sex with him. Tell him he can come back when he has married you and is ready to take care of you like a real man.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 8:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• tell him" to get a job and help round the house and if not then get out cuz you dont need a man to do anything
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 9:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Kick him out. If all he's doing is making you 'bring home the bacon and cook it too' (so to speak) then he's really not worth keeping. All it sounds like he's doing is making you mother to two. Give him a choice. Get a job (at least try) or find someone elses couch. Be firm and stck to your guns. Good luck!
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 12:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2009