traviling with a 8 month old

A big part of my family lives in Kansas my ds will be around 8 months when we plan to go in may. Now my question is we are going to be driving and im not sure if its a good idea for myself and my son to go. Its about 24hr trip straight through. My family wants me to go but I don't know if he can handle it. any ideas wether i should get ready to go or if i should tell them its a bad idea for me to drive out there. And if you think i could what should i do to make sure my trip is.... "peaceful" lol

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 8:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well I wouldnt go if you dont think youre capable. But if you really want to I would leave a day or so early, that way you could get a hotel room instead of traveling 24 hrs straight. Because that wouldnt be very safe. And I would plan for plenty rest stops for feedings, and fresh air for him. Good Luck!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009