Have you tried a detox program?

What did you try and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• what do you want to detox from, I am not being nosey but most people are running from the pain, or trying to numb the pain, those issues MUST be dealt with also to be clean and sober again to have the highest succes rate. On going therapy and a 12 step program work well. Like I said the underlining issues must be worked on too. If this is for you, I wish you the best !!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I am looking for something to clean out my system and give me more energy. I don't drink or do drugs.
    Anonymous

• colon cleanse, be more to the point, detox can mean lots of thing LOL...my friend did the one they sell at walmart and she said it was OK, but got tired of taking all the pills...Vitamins and eating right, getting exersise, drinking lots of water will help also, got to GNC and talk to them, they can point you in the right direction.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009