Have you ever had an eating disorder, or have one?

How did you/do you deal with it, and how did it affect your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did from ages 12 to 19 I was in and out of the hospital it was a rough time im on depression meds now I couldnt play high school sports cuz my esophgas was tore up...and still today I struggle with food and dieting and excersizing daily
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Nope but i have used laxitives to lose weight. Ate nothing but prunes and diet coke.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did and its so easy to go back. If I skip a meal or two hubby makes me eat
    Anonymous

• I did and it affected my self-esteem and I somehow had the illusion I was fat at barely 100 pounds. I still have a lot of emotional baggage from it and issues but at least I'm not starving myself anymore. It's a mental illness for sure and it's something that will probably always lurk about in my mind, and be obsessive over my body.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• As a teen I did. I went through stages of bulimia and over indulging. I still over indulge on occassion.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009