Have you tried a diet pill?

Which one and what where the results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I used to take something popular when I was a teen, but it didn't work. It kept me buzzed all day, though...LOL. My scalp tingled all day long. I tried SlimQuik but didn't get results from those, either. I finally decided to stop wasting my money and started learning how to really lose weight the proper way -- healthy foods, healthy portions, healthy ingredients, and proper exercise. I've lost over 50 pounds in almost 3 years. I was told that if you lose the weight slowly then it is easier to keep it off, especially when you make lifestyle changes because they will be longterm instead of shortterm like diet pills.
    I don't dare try Alli because I can't imagine having "leakage" all the time.....ick!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes alli and I have been on it for a week now and have lost 3pounds I love it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was on Slim Quick and lost 6 pounds. I'm thinking about getting back on it!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I took Hydroxycut (spelling?) and it made me feel like I was dying lol. No results, I couldn't stand taking it anymore.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• THEY ARE ALL VERY UN SAFE DONT AKE ANY AND WHEN YOU GO OFF THEM YOULL GAIN IT BACK................. JUST WORK OUT HARD CORE AND KNOCK OFF THE JUNK FOOD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• O this question is perfect for me.....in May starting taking VENOM diet pill, worked wonders by October SAME YEAR I had lost.......drum roll please.......75lbs.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009