Can you tell a difference...

how far into your pregnancy can you tell a difference in the size of your belly? ive heard that your uterus gets hard is this true and if so about how long does it take before you can tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends on your body...everyone is different. With me you could almost tell right when I got pregnant bc my face go fat and my butt got HUGE!!!! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• this is different for every woman's body. I took forever to tell in my first pregnancy, but could probably tell a little difference at about 16 weeks and big difference at about 20 weeks. This pregnancy, I could tell at like 8 weeks and I am 14 weeks now and look huge! Yeah, your belly gets hard but that takes a while for most women. My belly right now is just fat and squishy.
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 9:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2009