• In the Spotlight:

Did the ab lounger give anyone good results?

We've had one for a few years now but havent really used it did anyone use it and have a really effective weight loss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I bought one about 4 yrs ago. I really kept up with it for almost a year, but it hurt my back. It looked so easy and I really was dissap. But, if you don't have back problems, maybe it would work for you---good luck~~
    hmkr38

Answer by hmkr38 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I use it all the time, i love the results that I have gotten. i have back problems to and when I do not use it my back hurts worse. I personally think that the ab lounge is good for your back. Everyone is different, if you haven't used it get it out and try it for about a month. I think you will see results quick!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• omg i used to have that and i loved it!!! i don't know about serious weight loss (unless i guess you're breaking a sweat) but it got my stomach in the best shape of my life! of course this was right before i got pregnant and i wish i still had it haha.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2009