To go along with my ?'s last week....PLEASE READ!!!!

If you read my questions last week you will totally understand the question for this one...I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped...TMI.... There was what looked like blood but it was really light pink....What can this mean?

goodfroggie

Asked by goodfroggie at 9:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It means you should be asking your DOCTOR this!!!!
    Anonymous

• Didn't see your questions last week, sorry. I'd say that's a period, not knowing anything else.

If you think you might be pregnant, then test.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• implantation? Idk are you pg?
    Anonymous

• This is my ? from last week......
    I asked a week ago and didnt really get the results i wanted....I took a pg test. I didnt fully read the instructions. After I took the test the control window didnt show a line. so I threw it away. I had a nagging feeling so I looked again and it showed a positive. I took 5 tests and all say negative. But I believe that I still am. If you want to say that it is an evaporation line go ahead but before you do please look at my profile picture. That is the test that I took on Feb 13th...clearly not an evap line. My question is could it be that I am PG and that the test that I first took just so happened to pick up the hormone. I re read the instructions and it said that it could take up to 10 minutes. But Like I said i threw away after 2 thinking that it was defective. I looked again after about 30...so is it possible that it could have been positive before the 10 minutes.???HELP
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 11:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• You can get mid-cycle bleeding for more reasons than implantation. If it's only a week after your period, then it could be early ovulation-related bleeding.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If you read the instructions that came with the test it clearly states to disregard after 10 minutes from the time the test was taken. Meaning that after that time the results can be missleading. I would not waist my money on any more test but I would go to the doctor and see what they say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• So I had a retarded hpt as well the other day. It was still considered positive, but I was advised to go do blood work. I will be doing that today. So my advice would be go do blood work. There are several reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy tho that are not all bad, so don't stress til the doc tells you to.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2009