Nervous

Tomorrows the day I go to the doctors. Its been a week since my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex so I'm a little nervous. What's the chances of me being pregnant? Thanks everyone for your help!!

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am not sure the chances, but i would be surprised if you could tell with it only being a week
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• A week ago? Do you realize that it takes 7-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant after ovulation???? Does anyone know any thing about their body anymore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ok ive read all your ?s.. and you said once that it broke, and a few other times that is was unprotected, also i dont understand WHY your dr would do a blood test w/o a urine sample, esp that early on.. most doc wont evena do blood test unless you're late at least 2-3 weeks and have already tekn a unrine test... i really think your just looking for atteniton.. JMO!
    Anonymous