how can I induce my labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how fare along r u
    Anonymous

• I don't know that I would try to enduce my own labor, but I started walking every day near the end of my pregnacy and it helped my baby drop.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• unless your body is ready it wont go into labor but your can try by having sex and walking
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I would not try to induce. The baby will come when it's ready and will be healthier for it.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 10:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• For the last about three weeks of my pregnancy every time I would have sex I would go into mild contractions for a few hours but they would quit after that.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• play with your nipples not just the teat but the areola too
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Sex and walking will help things along when your body is ready. Anything else can be dangerous.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I was about ready to try anything to get my son out. Sex and walking wont put you into labor but are suposed to help speed up the process. I tried caster oil, but I dont recomend it. All it did was cause me to poop all night long. And the nipple stimulation is bad too, it can cause complacations. I have also heard some other things. But nothing really works. I know it really sucks but the baby will come when its ready.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009