Has anyone ..

Ever had their body clean them selves out but it's self?
Like a natural body cleanse? Today I think I went No. 2 about 5 times today.. and I didn't even eat much. It usually happens once a month and I was wondering if anyone else's body does the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only time that happens with me is if I eat roughage. Like peanuts, or even 100% juice does that to me. Can you tie it to any food or drink maybe?
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yeah i go throught that all the time.... i hate it kinda it seems like every time i get out of the bathroom i am going right back...lmao...
    Anonymous

• OP HERE - Nope it just happens near the end of the month and it ALL comes out lol
    I have no clue, I'm not worried about it so I'll ask my DR the next time I go in, but I was wondering if I was the only one haha
    Anonymous

• before pregnancy and BFing and mirena when i still had periods i would during that time. sometimes i do it now, but it's usually related to what i ate, or it's been a day or two.

my DD used to only go once a week, but when she went she WENT!
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009