When ever I get a stomach ache i think it's a misscarriage coming ( I'm 9 weeks) anyone else think like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• me too i freak out to every feeling i get
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 9:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• btw im 14 wks
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 9:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Im 7 weeks I always get stomaches too I have gone to the doctor and everything is fine....If it gets bad call your doctor and make an appt.....good luck to you
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i used to be like that, worrying too much can put stress on you, which can put stress on the baby too ... so stress can cause a misscarrige, so try not to stress remember, stomache pains mean your body is stretching and getting ready for baby, so , remember the stomache pain is a good thing ":D

i'm 36 wks 2 days.. .get this kid outta me ! lol
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I was like that too. Every little pain freaked me out. You will have dozens of the strangest aches and pains throughout your pregnancy. What your feeling now is just your round muscles stretching. But you can always call your doctor. I was always calling them. It never hurt anything. I even made a few trips to the er, but everything was good. My son is healthy and three months old now. Good luck.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i was like that cuz i had a miscarriage so when i got preg. the second time everything freaking me out but i think thats kinda normal
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2009