• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever thrown up in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, I had only been dating my hubby (boyfriend then) for a couple months and we went to Carowinds, we ate right before we got on a roller coaster and when we got off i threw up everywhere, I was sooo embarassed
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Not IN FRONT of people, but in a public bathroom. Actually throwing up in front of people is a HUGE fear of mine, and when I was a teenager I developed anxiety from worrying so much. I'm all good now, and hope to never throw up in public.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• italianmomma- how did you over come that anxiety of worry?? Like did you worry so much it made you sick?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes, at the county fair when I was a kid.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I threw up in the parking lot of a grocery store! I was pregnant with my daughter, and had terrible morning sickness. I ended up losing 10 lbs in the first trimester, so the Dr put me on medsfor it. It was so embarrassing throwing up in public, and to make it worse there were 6 or 7 people standing around out side of the store and they all saw me.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 10:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes several times when pregnant. In front of the laundry mat & next to the hot dog vendor at the zoo hehe
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I did in the 6th grade. My Mom had given me Pepto Bismal before I went to school so of course I threw up pink...everywhere. In my HS annual there were still a few...'remember when you..." Yeah it was bad.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yes it was after I had my son My mom took DS for a few hrs so DH and I could have a nice dinner on the way to pick him up I threw up then I opened the window haha ya it was bad!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• sure have. got shit faced on my 21st birthday and threw up in the waterfalls in front of a casino. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. gotta love turning 21. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i was in elem school and had a migraine one morning. back then the only way i could get rid of one was throwing up or sleeping it off. 45 minutes into an hour long bumpy bus ride, i had a lap full of upchuck. luckily the bus went back past my house so he just dropped me back off, it was quicker that way then to get off the bus and have my mom come pick me up at school.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009