Can something be wrong?

if im 4 weeks pregnant and i have no problems but when i use the bathroom(#2) i have i lil bit of blood when i wipe coming out of my vagina then its gone and i dont bleed again what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you have a transvaginal u/s
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 10:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• if your only 4 weeks it could just be implantation bleeding .
    also , it could be your rectum.. my butt bleeds when i take a crap I KNOW TMI lmao.. but for the longest time i thought the blood was from my vajayjay
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Did you have a pelvic exam or vaginal ultrasoud? I agree with dlepasti But get it checked out just to be sure. i call my doctor about EVERYTHING lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• You can call and check with your doc. But it could be say hemroids. Or it could be just some spotting. Spotting is very normal in the begining. But doesnt hurt to call the doc if it will make you feel better. I called them constently.They all knew me there.Haha
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009