Do you watch porn?

Do u get upset when u catch ur SO watching it? If so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• We watch it together. If he did watch it alone - it wouldn't bother me.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No, if he is watching i join him. Most of the time he turns it on and calls me over to watch with him. I enjoy it as much as he does. We don't do it a lot but you gotta have some variety in the bedroom.

Anonymous

• My SO doesnt watch porn to stimulate himself. He watches ...like odd, crazy porn. stuff he thinks is funny. and then he shares it with me. o.O
    lol
    i watch a little porn. and DH watches the videos that i have made for him. ...but we're military. so porn is not a big deal for us. we have to get our kicks somehow.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No I don't and No I don't get upset because I never catch him watching it because he hasn't watched it unless I knew about it and seen it, which was only once.
    If he watched it on the computer I'd know because he doesn't have a clue how to delete the history, plus I know how to hack in to the hard drive anyway, so if he did I could find out if I really wanted to.
    He never has owned or bought porn, and where we live you'd have to drive an hour just to go get it and if he was driving an hour somewhere I would more than likely be with him.

Anonymous

• I'm not into it, but I'm cool with it. I'm just not much of a voyeur. DH, on the other hand, considers it his friend when we're not on the same page. And for that reason, I consider it my friend as well.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't watch it neither does my SO
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We watch it together once in awhile. We disagree on what kind though, I think it should have a plot, but he couldn't care less. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't watch it....my SO has...and we've almost split up over it. I think it's very disrespectful to look at other naked people when he's married to me. It makes me feel like he'd rather be with them than me. If he wants to look at someone else, then he can BE with someone else. But this is just my opinion...I've always felt this way.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 10:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My SO watches it. It doesn't bother me. I watch it too sometimes.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• He can masterbate all he wants, but for some reason I feel like Im not good enough if he is looking at pornstars who are perfect ya know. Especially after having a baby and a completely different body, I am extremely self concious, and it makes me feel ugly and like he doesnt like me. AS long as I dont know about it guess I dont care, its not like hes cheating on me. But its been a long time since I have found any of that crap on our computer.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2009