is there a way to erace the chatterbox messages?

I am trying to delete 307 messages--is there a way I can do this faster----rather than 1 by 1???? I fel that this much excess, could slow down the site.

joanne580

Asked by joanne580 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i'm not sure...but i think you have to delete them one by one.
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• One by one, Sweetie. I know several that have spent hours deleting those. And your 300 or so is a low number compared to some. Just start deleting, lol!
    musicgirl77

Answer by musicgirl77 at 5:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You can erase one by one ...Or... you can just click on the little "x' in the box corner and remove it from both pages... then... go back to your widgets list and put it back again clean. Hope this is what you mean.

saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

This will NOT work. When you re add it all your messages will still be there. CM does this protect you from accidentally deleting it. For now you have to do it one by one, but the team  has said they are considering changing that.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009