Brothers and sisters

Ok so i just got done watching brothers and sisters and it wasnt what i expected. I feel so bad for Justin and Rebecca. Well the entire Walker family am i the only one that thinks Holly is a bi*ch? And whats up with noone dying that was a little disappointing? what are your takes on the show tonight and whats up with next sundays show????????

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Haha. It just occured to me that I have no freakin idea what you are talking about. sorry. lol.
    Anonymous

• I hate Holly! I was thinking, omg why on Earth did she leave the baby in the house alone with Holly knowing that Tommy hates her?! I was hoping they'd kill off Holly! I'm glad they didn't kill any of the good characters though!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009