Im kind of nervous...

Ok so I am 6 weeks as of today. I had gotten blood work done on the 23rd HCg was 260 then again on the 25th and HCG was 440. RE said it was ok since it was going up. I have not been having any cramps or anything, but I am seeing brownish discharge on my liner every day. I mean its to the point to where I have to change my liner everytime I go to the bathroom. Its not red like blood, but brown. About the size of a nickle to a quarter. He told me to call if I start having bleeding and cramping, but Im not having thatjust the brownish discharge. I am taking prometrium(spell check) vaginally at night for low progesterone levels (had it checked on the 23rd it was 18.6) until I am 11 weeks. I go in for my first sono on the 11th, so I dont know what to do. Please help if you can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is nothing to do but wait and see. You can't force this to turn out one way or the other. You are doing all you can. It is not in your hands, hon. Many women spot during pregnancy for a variety of reasons. It is not necessarily a death knoll. Lots of women who spot go on to deliver healthy full-term babies. Hang in there. Good luck.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i say call the doctor to be safe. it could be spotting and i'm sure eventually it might ease up till u see nothing. call the doctor.
    TheBeautyOfLife

Answer by TheBeautyOfLife at 12:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• with "this" pregnancy I spotted brown and maroon weeks 10, 11 and 12. I was told to just take it easy and if cramps accompanied, then to go to the ER. If you are on Prometrium for low hormone levels then there is nothing you can really do except wait it out to see if the pregnancy was meant to "stick"... Call your DR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2009