Anyone been to Copenhagen, Denmark?

Hey ladies I'm going to Copenhagen Denmark in May for a midwifery conference. Just wondering if anyone has been there and if you could share with me your experience while in Copenhagen? Including where you stayed and ate, etc?

Thanks!

cali4niachef

Asked by cali4niachef at 11:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Travel

• OMG I wish, Have a nice time!!!
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Thanks! I've spent 5wks in Ireland for a culinary externship before :O)
    cali4niachef

Answer by cali4niachef at 3:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• wow that sounds like a lot of fun. I never been but hope to some day. BTW, I remember about 10 years ago, a Danish woman was in New York and she "parked" her baby's stoller outside the restruant while she ate with her dh. Apparently, parking babies in the sun is normal in Denmark, it is a cultural difference from the United States, anyway, I am curious about how common a site this is when you go out there.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 11:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2009