Rush Limbaugh?

Do you think it's just foolish how Obama and administration are demonizing Rush or a slick calculating maneauver to already start a campaign bashing against him? (Obama thinks he'll be running against him in 2012 and is in a head start against him)

Rush for Pres in 2012?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Gotta love Rush!!! He is right on the money and I agree, I hope all the outrageous anti-American, unpatriotic, unGodly trash obama and his Demo peanut gallery is trying to push FAILS, FAILS, FAILS!!! If he wants to live in a communist, country, let him pack it up and LEAVE!! & take his groupies with him. This is AMERICA! Founded on Christian values and capitalist ideals.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Could be a bit of both! NObama is in a purpetual state of campaigning! I have always been a huge fan of Rush Limbaugh, 2012, perhaps!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I would LOVE for Rush to run. Then Obama would be SURE to win a second term. That would be great! Rush will only get the crazies...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's so funny/curious to hear liberals talking about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh, etc. They say that these popular conservative voices get so much attention because they are charming people and entertaining. Liberals judge others by what makes themselves tick, so they JUST DON'T GET IT !! These conservatives are popular because we LOVE to hear clear thinking and reasoned considerations of what is right / wrong, constructive & helpful vs. destructive & exploitive ...
    Conservatives are NOT motivated by juvenile popularity-contest excitement. ...

and PLEASE. Could they quit viewing political struggles as if they were spectator sports !! It doesn't MATTER that Obama is "ready to fight hard against opponents" for his proposed budget. This is not boxing where the one who fights harder ought to win - it is an enactment which will help or harm millions. What is CORRECT and EFFECTIVE must win, regardless of how hard it is fought.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 11:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

•  

What ever happened to Air America?

Hmmmm.................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think it's funny that every time a Republican says something that may be deregatory towards RL, they call him and grovel to him. I think it's funny that the Republican party has all their hopes and dreams put on a fat, impotent, oxycontin addict. He's a stroke waiting to happen.
    Anonymous

• I think it's funny/curious that you think Ann Coulter is "clear thinking and reasoned."
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Anon 10:53, WOW, so abusive! Are you aware of NObama's drug useage, hmmmmm very judgemental! And to think that the liberals claim to be the party of tolerance........
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I like Rush, but I don't see him running. He's just going to pull the base back together so that conservatives can get back to their core values. Bush did a great job of screwing that up.

And great point blessed!!!
    Anonymous

• I applaud waldorfmom!! And Ann Coulter is extremely intelligent, I'd bet her IQ is actually higher than NObamas! She throws absolutely no punches, shoots from the hips, is honest, and doesn't sugar coat a thing. She backs her talk up with scientific study, statistics, and data....she doesn't just spew lala rhetoric out of her mouth!  That's why we like her and Rush!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:00 AM on Mar. 2, 2009