I switched from Depo to the Pill and I'm concerned....

I was on depo for only 3 months (one shot) and I bled the ENTIRE time (no joke, it effin sucked) just like I did the last time I tried to use it. It was the last straw so I switched to the pill and the bleeding stopped pretty much the day I started it... and hasn't come back.

I'm on the last 2 "non-active" pills of my first month now and still nothing. Could it be a clash of the medications or should I be running out for a preggers test? My doctor told me that the pill is really good at controlling cycles so I wouldn't know any other reasons why I wouldn't be having my period yet... Please help ): I just want to know if I should be stressing out or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• I wouldn't stress too much, but I would go buy a test to be on the safe side. It isn't unheard of to have a screwed up cycle when you switch birth control like that.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I believe you with the constant bleeding thing, that's what happened to me on depo.. ugh.. I was so0o pissed..
    I think it's most likely a clash..... But yes, go buy a test just in case.
    Po0okiebear69

Answer by Po0okiebear69 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009