Lower Back Pain?

Is it bad to experience lower back pain like around where the ovaries would be? Is this something to be worried about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I get lower back pain but not strong enough that I have to call my doctor. In your case; I would say call your doctor
    TheBeautyOfLife

Answer by TheBeautyOfLife at 11:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's bad for the person to experience it in terms of pain but is most likely very normal. When I entered into my third trimester, I had horrible back spasms that we discovered were due to where my baby had decided to position himself. They were in my back at the location you described. You can take Tylenol, try heating pads and practice finding a go-to position that takes the pressure/pain away when you're lying down so that you'll be able to sleep better. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2009