The funniest Chicken that crossed the road joke I have ever heard. What's yours?

Ok so we have all heard the stupid "why did the chicken cross the road" joke. Well my 5 year old nephew came up to me today and asked me the question. I was waiting for one of the million answers I have heard in the last 22 years. I didn't get one of them. Instead, He says with the biggest cheeseburger grin I have ever seen "Because he was stupid, DUH". I busted out laughing. And couldn't stop. I am not really sure why it was so funny but it still makes me smile.

leigh_christi

Asked by leigh_christi at 12:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from Col. Sanders!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Thats good. lol
    leigh_christi

Answer by leigh_christi at 12:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh my goodness, i just had dejavu of 7th grade when my girlfriends and i used to be ridiculous and once we walked up to a stranger and asked them why did the chicken cross the road..we were expecting him to be like 'what?, get lost'...but instead he said "because it was stapled to a turtle!!" to this day we laugh about it haha that's super cute what your son said though!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Why did the chicken cross the road? Because there was a gangster walking towards him. I heard this one from a kid at school. : ( sad but true.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2009