When did you start menopause? I'm 35 and am having Hot flashes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Health

• This is considered a sign of menopause, but it's more a sign of body stress. Your body may need more care and more wholesome nourishment than it did when you were younger - and your youth forces could let you get away with most any strain you placed on your body's strength. Enough water, more produce to eat, 8 hours of sleep (I know - ha HA), exercise ...

Check out Quality Life Herbs. I have taken their sho wu pian since I was in my late forties and noticed my hair was thinning. I get a bottle of the tablets and take them when I remember, then I run out of it and don't buy another bottle for several months (no money for it - it costs $35 for a 5 - 8 week supply). ... off and on ... so now I'm almost 54, and I still only have a few stray gray hairs among a really nice auburn head of hair which grows longer and thicker than it ever did before.

So, read what they say on the site, and see what you'd like to do.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I will be 35 in June.....I have nite sweats almost every nite......I wondered if that is a sign, I seriously hope so lol BUT I think we are still a little young to be going thro menopause but who knows!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ladies start at different ages. I am now 44. And started perimenopause about 4 years ago. Hot flashes, hormones very out of wack. Cycles would vary by month. When I went for my check up, I just threw my hormones were out of wack and just needed something to off set what I was feeling. Do was told perimenopause and what I was feeling for normal for someone in this stage. Yuh! And they say it can go on for 10 years...
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I had hot flashes with my gall bladder episodes. I don't have them since I had it removed. GO figure. I am kinda wierd. :) Are you having any wierd abdomenal pain?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2009