If you posted a video of your baby laughing at her siblings a deep laugh and someone left a comment saying "So many cute things going on, what a dirty little laugh!" What comes to your mind with the word dirty? Would you be offended?

TonyaSuzanne

Asked by TonyaSuzanne at 12:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I made the comment on a friend's video and a few people misunderstood. My grandma used to say it about my kids laughs all the time, they laughed deep and husky. It sounded dirty as in mischevious. I NEVER would have thought it the other way. I guess you learn something new every day.
    TonyaSuzanne

Answer by TonyaSuzanne at 2:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would honestly thinkl that person was sick in the head and then I would pull my video
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would think they meant it was mischievious or naughty, and no I would not be offended. It is possible to read sexual connotations into that, if that's what you're concerned about, but I don't think that's the only way to take it.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It's a weird comment. I would be weirded out.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i agree wilh bfmama its soounds like they were stating that it was a mischievious laugh...i wouldnt think bad about it really....
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 12:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It doesnt sound.. like something you would say about a child thats for sure! not cool......
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• So wtf it means then dirtyyyyy....na sorry i dont like that personally.....i would def be weirded out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2009