the apple cider vinegar diet?

I was just wondering if you do this in a pill form or is something you can buy in a aisle on the vinegar shelf at meijer. And if that's the case how do you take and how much?

I have heard great things about this but very unsure how its done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I too have heard great things. I've used vinegar "tea" (Tblspoon in quart of hot water) to get over mastitis in 24 hours, a couple of times.
    There is a vinegar called "mother of vinegar" which has the active beneficial bacteria - like yogurts which have active beneficial cultures in them. I saw it recently on a health food shelf in a regular grocery store.
    Do some research - it's probably a great way to healthy-up your body.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Go to almost any health food store, they'll prob. know more about it than any regular grocery store. My mom did this diet once. I don't remember if it worked or where she got the info from. But I know they sell the vinegar pills at the health food store.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Goolge BRAGGS apple cider vinegar, itREALLY works, and its 100% naturaul, not like a diet pill!! I do 2 tespoons 3 times a day BEFORE each meal and it is really working, its also good for other things google, it make sure its natural vinegar.... even my dr say this is fine and nautrual way to loose weight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• dont take the pills, take the braggs mother of apple cider vinegar,, mix it with cyrstal light 3 times a day, 2-3 tsps, and the best part is its SAFE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• its called braggs mother of apple cider vinegar?
    Anonymous