If Jesus was to come back today (rapture) would you be ready to meet him?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• YES! I am SO ready to meet my Jesus. Especially with the state of the world today. But, our Sunday school teacher brought up a really interesting point yesterday in class. He said, and I hadn't thought about this,but he's right,that as Christians, we are priviledged to be living in a time where prophecy is fulfilled almost daily. We see so much of what is written in the Bible happening all the time,and we get to be witness to it. And, the best part is, we've read the end of Revelations,and we WIN! Can't get much better than that. At any rate, I'd love for Jesus to come right now!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yep, I sure would... even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh I am totally ready to decapitate some zombies. bring it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes!! If I actually believed Jesus was real, and had appeared before me, I would already have to be on HUUUGE amounts of meds! Yay!!  Happy meds!  I'm good to go for anything!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I sure would be ready! I mean I'm hoping its not today, I really like my life, but when it comes I will be prepared for it!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes! I am living the best I know how according to his word.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Woohoo! Zombie Jesus back from the dead to eat your brains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Every eye and every knee with bow down to the King even the unbelievers!! Yes I am ready
    Glows

Answer by Glows at 9:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am ready but am in agony about those who will stay behind. I feel I need to do my part and share His Word more to others.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes deedee I agree.. we need to share the word and remember what Jesus said.. If they hate you remember they hated me before they hated you... Jesus went out and preached the gospel to people that did or didn't believe in him we got to see the same amen?

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2009