pregnancy tests?

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it come up negative, how long should I wait before testing again, my period is 5 days late as of today. I didnt take it in the morning, i took it in the afternoon for reference.

stephmiester87

Asked by stephmiester87 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it were me, I'd be content with the results. They are pretty accurate. Are you ever late?
    I'd say if you hadn't stared in another week, take another test.
    For the record, I took all of my tests at night.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I havent been late since i had my son 6 months ago. before i had him i was pretty regular too.
    stephmiester87

Answer by stephmiester87 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i would go and get a blood test :D good luck to you
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 2:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Wait a couple of days, test in the morning WITH a Digital! If you still don't get y our period in the next week contact your Dr. and possibly they will do a blood test to rule out ( or in) pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2009